Sunday, October 20, 2019

Diwali Leave Application 2019 | Leave Application Sample and Format

Friends, today I am going to tell you how you can write an application to take leave on Deepawali in that easy way too. how to write Diwali Leave Application.
To write Deepavali application, you have to follow all these steps.

To: yourboss@gmail.com

Subject: Diwali Festival Leave Request

Dear Sir/Madam,

As discussed, I would like to apply for 5 days leaves from October 25, 2019 to October 29, 2019. I am requesting these leaves for Diwali Festival and I will go to my home and celebrate with My Family.

So, I am requesting you to approve my leaves, I will be thankful to you.

Regards

Rahul Sharma

Company name Ltd.

Mob. No.01234-56789

Note : Friends, in the format that I have given above, you can change your name, change the date and you can add some extra on your behalf and you can mail it.

Tags - #Diwali Leave Application, #Diwali Festival Leave Application, #Dipawali leave application, #Diwali Leave Application format, #Festival Leave Application Sample, #Diwali leave application 2019, #Dipawali in October 2019, #Leave Application format

No comments:

Post a Comment